8/11/2010

1st half of first day ramadhan

it was raining yesterday. almost all day long. only when the clock turned to show at about 6pm the sky was a bit clear with grey colour. i texted my friend asking him when we would start the first ramadhan? still, at about 7.30pm he has no answered. it was a bit funny, i asked around when the 1st ramadhan would be? either wednesday or thursday?

at about 10pm then i got a message from a friend. he told me that the 1st ramadhan would be started on the wednesday! i was so excited. i have no idea why. but i was so happy. i prepared myself for the isyak prayers, with baju melayu and as well as sarong. i never like to wear sarong at all!

alhamdulillah my 1st night ramadhan went well. i got a chance to pray with abang zahar and kak kin. since i have forgotten the selawat between the terawikh prayers, then i ignored it. after the terawikh prayers we decided to eat early. but it was too early! 11pm. we were pretty sure the kids would be hungry at noon. therefore abang zahar suggested that we should eat a bit later. he came with an idea, ''why don't we watch any movie first before we have our sahur?''.

all of us went to the living room and we watched the A-Team. my eyes couldn't bear anymore. i believed not more than 10minuted the movie started i already slept! in the middle of the movie, i awoke. then i realized that i was still wearing the sarong and baju melayu. i asked for a permission to leave the living room. abang zahar asked me where was i going to? in my mind i have no idea except to change my sarong. i need to change i answered half awoke.

i didn't straight went to changed, but i went to the bed. that was the last thing i remembered before Song came to the room and called me for sahur. it was nice to have time eating together with a family.

now although i am half awake, but it is a nice experience on my 1st day of ramadhan.

No comments:

Post a Comment