8/04/2010

money expendicture in malaysia, scares me!

it is raining outside. i have no mood to continue my work. reading and reediting make me tired. however this work needs to be done as soon as possible. these two days i am so excited viewing website about houses in malaysia. there are few locations that attract me. bangi, bukit mahkota, nilai impian and as well as semenyih. when i check the price, it is extremely expensive! some of the houses reach half a million ringgit malaysia.



pheww.. i wipe the sweat at my forehead. as a bachelor when i return home there are many things need to be taken care of. well i need to think about my own expenses, parents, bills, utilities, car (thinking of getting a new one) and for the future wedding as well. CRAZYYYY!! it is totally crazy! in every breath it costs money!



although that my maths is not good i think the expenses should be nearly rm4-5k as well a month. perhaps! it scares me! hurmmm therefore i perhaps neeed somebody to guide me how to be care in spending money. i am tottaly not good at budgeting. although i read some tips but still, not working for me. huhuhu



all of all, i will try to plan. the english says 'if you fail to plan you plan to fail'. indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment