8/27/2010

hmmm

it was a while, i didn't write anything to this blog. i have lots in my mind, but i have no motivation to write. my book writing up plan stopped as well. perhaps the mind block? no, i am too lazy to write i guess. sometimes i think my body is here, but my soul is somewhere else. perhaps i am too eager to go home hence i cannot stay focus.

my preparation allright (i guess). but i don't think i put 100% efforts yet. then i believe i can increase the rate (hopefully). fasting month this year is OK. most of the days are raining and cold. the autumn is coming! hmmm i can't wait to see the leaves turn to yellow, orange and red. it is awesome!

in this short time i do hope that i can absorb the air, the scenery the everything here around me! (i guess) as the time flies and there is no way of getting it back. all the experiences is priceless. learning something to improve my life (insya allah).

as i am counting the days, my prayers to allah to give me strength and bless me, to face my reality. i do hope the almighty protects me, as i am powerless without HIS loves and mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment